The alumni of Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology & Science,Karimnagar who have graduated, have proven themselves to be capable engineers, scientists and above all, established an image for their alma matter as a very good educational institution.
Once a student graduates from the institute, his/her professional life or career begins, with higher education playing an important role in establishing himself/herself in the profession. It has been our experience that from the very beginning, the alumni have maintained personal contacts with one another, rather than use the channel of Alumni Association.
For an educational institution, a unique bond is established when a student completes his/her studies and leaves to pursue a career. When we see our students go out and perform, it is a great feeling of pride and happiness, something that can not be expressed.
Alumni Committee is being formed at the college Level comprising the following members.
Alumni Committee for Academic Year 2012-2013
|1.||Prof.V.Bugga Rao, HOD EEE||Chief Advisor|
|2.||Mr. M.Surender, Asst. Prof., ECE||Co-Ordinator|
|3.||Mr. A.Abhishekar Reddy, Asst.Prof., EEE||Member|
|4.||Mr. R.Srinivas, Asst. Prof., ECE||Member|
|5.||Mr. G.Srinivas, Asst. Prof., MBA||Member|
|6.||Mr. M.Satish, Asst. Prof.,ECE||Member|
|7.||Mr. N.Raju (Junior), Asst. Prof., ECE||Member|
|8.||Mr. R. Venkateshwarlu, Asst. Prof., CSE||Member|
|9.||Mr. V.Ranjith, Asst. Prof., CSE||Member|
|10.||Mrs. K.Geetha, Assoc.Prof., CSE||Member|
|11.||Mr. Praveen Rao, Symantec Corporation Ltd.||Member (Industry)|
|12.||Mr. Vujjeni Ravi Kishore, Australia||Member (Oversees Represntative)|
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
The Charges of the Committee are the following
1. To maintain the accurate data of all the students of outgoing batches and record their placements individually by creating a database and constantly upgrading the information base.
2. To maintain rapport with old students, who are working in different companies in different vicinities.
3. To promote closer relations between students and alumni by organizing student-alumni events and networking opportunities.
4. To help link students to a vibrant international alumni community for personal & professional networking.
5. To invite & interact with old students when they visit institute & motivate them to contribute to the development of our education with up-to-date information on the labour market.
6. To organize an annual Alumni event once a year (preferably in the month of Februaury or March) to conduct get-together of all old students.
7. To enhance our international Alumni activities in the near future.
8. To organize public lectures by prominent old students who have distinguished themselves in their field.