CODE OF ETHICS
TO CHECK MALPRACTICE AND PLAGIARISM IN RESEARCH
The institution is committed to maintain ethics and high standard in research activities carried out by its faculty and students. The institution has formulated a code of ethics to monitor malpractice in research. All faculty and students should follow the guidelines given by the institution to carry out research activities.
- All the faculty and students should check his /her research work using plagiarism detector before submission.
- The faculty and staff should take prior permission for publishing his/her research work, duly submitting the plagiarism report to the principal.
- All form of research should be original and no form of plagiarism will be entertained.
- All faculty and students should follow the domestic and international laws regarding research publication.
- All the Post Graduate students should submit the soft copy of Project thesis for PLAGIARISM check to the University. The Thesis will be accepted for submission, if the similarity index is less than 30%.
Action/ Penalty against defaulters:
Any complaint regarding plagiarism or violation of rule or non adherence to the ethical policy of research attracts disciplinary action.