Campus placements are taking place for B.Tech, MCA & MBA graduates every year in the college. The employment opportunities are provided to final year students of this college through a dedicated training and placement cell which is headed by very experienced senior professor of the college. The Training & Placement Cell conducts placement activities regularly by conducting training for the students in areas like verbal and nonverbal reasoning, Arithmetic reasoning, English Communication soft skills, Group discussions, Puzzles, Elocution competition, Presentation skills, Writing skills, Listening Skills etc. Large number of students from this college have been selected for different organizations like Infosys, Wipro Technologies, Satyam Computer Services, HCL, Microsoft India, Opine Soft, Synergy Netsoft, Assurgent, GGK Technologies, Chevron IT Solutions, Datapoint Solutions etc.
The college is Connected with a Jawahar Knowledge Centre ( JKC ) & Infosys Campus Connect to impart training and Placement for students. JKC is a program undertaken by Institute of Electronic Governance ( IEG ) and JNTU, Hyderabad to give training in IT skills and provide placements in reputed organizations and companies.
List of Candidates selected in Infosys Campus Placements in the year 2012 Click Here
|Placements in Preceding and current year|
|S.No||Company Name||No.Of Students Selected|
|8||Phoenix Maritime Service Pvt. Ltd||15|
|13||Dyn Pro India||25|
|14||MicroTek Internaltional Pvt Ltd||18|
Training & Placement Committee
Training & Placement Committee is being formed at the college level comprising the following faculty members. The following faculty members have been nominated to assist the Head of the Training and Placement Cell of the College in order to streamline the various activities of the Training and Placement Cell.Contact
Prof. V.Bugga Rao, HOD, EEE
Training & Placement Officer & Advisor
Mobile Number: 9177322525
Mail Id: email@example.com
|1||Prof. V.Bugga Rao, HOD, EEE||Training & Placement Officer & Advisor|
|2||Mr. S.Gopal Reddy, Assoc. Prof. EEE||Coordinator|
|3||Mr. K. Ramesh, Asst. Prof., ECE||Asst.Coordinator|
|4||Mr. A. Sriramulu Assoc. Prof., ECE||Member|
|5||Mr. Ch. Sampath Reddy, Asst. Prof., CSE||Member|
|6||Mr. N.Venkateshwaran, Asst. Prof., CSE||Member|
|7||Mr. R. Surya Prakash, Asst. Prof., MBA||Member|
Infosys Campus Connect Programme Sub-Committee:
|1||Prof. V.Bugga Rao, HOD, EEE||Single Point of Contact (SPOC)|
|2||Mr. A.Vishwanath, Asst. Prof., CSE||Core Team Co-ordinator|
|4||Mr. Sanjib Kumar Nayak, Assoc. Prof.,CSE||Core TeamMember|
|5||Mr.D.Srinivas, Asst. Prof., CSE||Core TeamMember|
|6||Mr. S. Satish Reddy, Asst. Prof., CSE||Core TeamMember|
|7||Mr. Sudarshan, Lab Programmer., CSE||Core TeamMember|
|Mr. R.Amrish, Asst. Prof., English||Core TeamMember|
|Mr. K.Ram Kumar, Asst. Prof., English||Core TeamMember|
|1||Mr. A. Mahender, Assoc.Prof., CSE||Core Team Coordinator|
|2||Mr. R. Jawaharlal, Assoc. Prof., ECE||Asst. Co-ordinator|
|4||Mr. S.Janardhan, Asst. Prof., EEE||Member|
|5||Mr. Anupoju Mithilesh||IT Associte – IEG JKC|
Globarina Programme Sub-Committee:
|1||Mr. G.Srikanth, Asst. Prof., CSE||Core Team Coordinator|
|2||Mr.MD. Ashfaq-ul-Hassan, Asst. Prof., CSE||Member|
The Charges of the Committee are the following
1. To organize co-ordinate Campus Placement Program to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
2. To establish linkages between the industry, the faculty and the Students.
3. To organize training programs in association with the corporate.
4. To conduct training classes for students by FEP trainers.
5. To conduct familiarization tours for corporate to the institute so that they can choose how to work together for mutual benefit.
6. To conduct awareness programs for the students in the form of workshops, seminars & conferences in association with institutions & corporate.
7. To arrange special lectures by executives from corporate & institutions.
8. To conduct value added programs like the Personality Development and Communication skills workshops.
9. To arrange Aptitude Test for Students & organize Group discussions.
10. Organize Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
11. To arrange industrial visits for students & faculty.
12. To implement industrial projects of mutual interest & allocation of in-house final year projects for students.
13. To make available updated database & job profile of the companies & thus help each students analyze and choose company of his/her interest.
14. To assist TPO during the campus visit of companies for placements to extend warm reception & to provide required stationary items, food and accommodation.
15. To mail the required data and update information of students to various companies.