- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
- To take such follow up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Govt. of India and the UGC.
- To collect reports and information of State Govt. and UGC’s orders on various aspects of education, employment of SC/ST & OBC Students.
- To circulate State Govt.and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs.
- To communicate with the students and motivate them for better future planning.
SC/ST Welfare Cell for Academic Year 2019-2020
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Position in the committee|
|1||Dr. G. Lakshmi NarayanaRao||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. V. Malsoru||Asso.Prof./CSE||Convener|
|3||Dr. D. Srinivas||Asso.Prof./CSE||Co-Convener|
|4||Mr. G. Ranjith Kumar||Asso.Prof./CSE||Member|
|5||Dr. M. Sujatha||Asso.Prof./CSE||Member|
|6||Mr. J Prem Kumar||Asst.Prof./EEE||Member|
|7||Mr. P. Balakishan||Asso.Prof./CSE||Member|