Sports can help an individual work in team spirit and also develops a problem-solving attitude towards life. Physical exercise is done through sports.
Team sports are probably one of the most popular kinds of sports all over the world, and the most famous and highest-paid athletes usually come from sports teams. Team sports include basketball, football, hockey, and volleyball.
Here are some benefits that may come from playing sports:
- Student’s character and moral principles are formed through fair play.
- Playing sports enables them to create friendships they otherwise might not have formed.
- Sports bring people together from all over the world, regardless of their nationality, religion, culture, or skin color.
- Teamwork and benefits of social interaction among student are best seen in sports.
- They view competitions on and off the field as opportunities to learn from their success and failure.
- They learn to respect authority, rules, team colleagues and opponents.
- Sport is an important learning environment for student.
- Sports experiences help building positive self- esteem in student.