The institution has a Training and Placement Cell which provides guidance and support the students in preparing for the competitive examinations. The information about the Programmes related to various competitive examinations is provided to the students on a regular basis. Under the Career Guidance Programme of the institution the students are encouraged to appear in various competitive examinations through the following activities:
- Students are made aware of UPSC, LIC, Bank, Railway competitive examinations etc.. They are duly guided to get through such examinations.
- Awareness programmes on competitive examinations like GATE,GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, CAT, etc., are conducted.
- The college library has been the subscriber of Career Guidance dailies and periodical magazines. Thus, it becomes handy and easy for the aspiring students.
- Reference books for such competitive examinations are also available in library.
- The institute supports the students by conducting guest lectures and lectures on aptitude by the internal faculty and external experts
- The college is giving GATE coaching for the interested students every year.
- Skill Enhancement Programme (SEP) for II,III & IV year students is conducted regularly.