Admission Procedure

Admissions to the B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma/MBA program shall be made subject to the eligibility, qualifications, and specialization prescribed by the university from time to time. Admissions at the top engineering colleges in Telangana is made on the basis of merit rank obtained by the qualifying candidate at an Entrance Test conducted by the University, subjected to reservations prescribed by the university from time to time.

EAMCET: “Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test”

EAMCET Entrance Examination is the gateway for entry into various professional courses offered in Government/Private Telangana engineering colleges. The EAMCET test is taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in the state. Presently, JNTU located in Hyderabad conducts the examination on behalf of TSCHE. Qualifying EAMCET Exam is compulsory to get admission into B.Tech courses through counselling quota. In every branch, 70% of seats are filled through web counselling. The remaining 30% of seats in every branch are filled by management (B category or Management Quota). For details on web counselling and giving options in web kindly click the given below web link.

CEEP: “Common Entrance Examination for Admission into Polytechnic”

The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana State, Hyderabad will conduct “Common Entrance Examination for Admission into Polytechnic” or the candidates seeking admission to all Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics/ Institutions) in Telangana State.
Detailed Information regarding eligibility, age, syllabus, etc., are given in the “CEEP-2019 Booklet” which is supplied along with ICR FORM and is available for sale at a cost of Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten only) from the Principals of Govt. Polytechnic, Private Polytechnics and TS online centres. Details can be seen on website.

GATE : “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering”

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and fourteen Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Admissions into M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./M.Plg courses in IITs/ NIITs/ Universities/ affiliated colleges in India are done based on GATE exam results. For details on M.Tech admission into Telangana State Universities/affiliated colleges, kindly click the given below web link.

PGECET: “Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test”

Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is conducted for admission into M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./M.Plg. Courses in the University and Affiliated Engineering Colleges in Telangana. PGECET is conducted by Osmania University. For details on M.Tech admission, kindly click the given below web link.

I-CET : “Integrated Common Entrance Test”

The Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission into 1st year MBA/MCA Degree Course in the University and Affiliated best MBA colleges in Telangana . For details on M.Tech admission, kindly click the given below web link.

For Admission Details Contact
Dr.G.Lakshmi Narayana Rao
Jyothishmathi Institute Of Technology and Science

Follow us on


Associate Professor

M.Tech (CSE), (Phd)

14 Years of Teaching experience

Area of interest: Data Mining, Machine learning, Image processing

Mobile: 9493142141


Most people associate a personal computer (PC) with the phrase computer. A PC is a small and relatively inexpensive computer designed for an individual use. PCs are based on the microprocessor technology that enables manufacturers to put an entire CPU on one chip. Personal computers at home can be used for a number of different applications including games, word processing, accounting and other tasks. Computers are generally classified by size and power as follows, although there is considerable overlap. The differences between computer classifications generally get smaller as technology advances, creating smaller and more powerful and cost-friendly components. Personal computer: a small, single-user computer based on a microprocessor. In addition to the microprocessor, a personal computer has a keyboard for entering data, a monitor for displaying information, and a storage device for saving data. Workstation: a powerful, single-user computer. A workstation is like a personal computer, but it has a more powerful microprocessor and a higher-quality monitor. Minicomputer: a multi-user computer capable of supporting from 10 to hundreds of users simultaneously. Mainframe: a powerful multi-user computer capable of supporting many hundreds or thousands of users simultaneously. Supercomputer: an extremely fast computer that can perform hundreds of millions of instructions per second.