SEA- SHILANYAS ENGINEER’S ASSOCIATION (CIVIL DEPARTMENT CLUB)
- To create an atmosphere where the students can put their innovative efforts into action and transform them into reality.
- To advance the education and social development of its members and students of the department as a whole.
- To represent the interests of its members and act as a channel of communication in dealing with the college and other external Technical, Social & Cultural Associations.
- To create a rostrum for students where they can excel themselves by forming various student clubs.
The Structure of SHILANYAS ENGINEER’S ASSOCIATION …….
- Technical club
- Sports club
- Cultural club
- Personality Development club
- Social and Awareness club
- As pursuing the knowledge has become a business in todays life,it is essential to establish a club where the knowledge or Information can be shared and enhanced.
- It will be like a candle spreading the light of knowledge in a dark room.
- To develop and encourage the students talents and creativity by conducting Seminars and Workshops etc.,
- To indulge the students in live projects
- To conduct Industrial trips.
Outcomes of NIRMAAN:
- Enhanced technical skills.
- Complete knowledge over a technical issue in Civil Engineering.
- Boundaries of knowledge gets eliminated.
- Spoon feeding gets exhausted.
|2||V. NAVEEN KUMAR||16275A0108|
|6||V. SUCHARITHA BAI||16275A0106|
|10||M. SHREYA REDDY||15271A0144|
|12||K. SAI SREE||15271A0140|
|16||ZIA UR RAHEMAN||15271A0126|