|S.No||Name of the Office Bearers & S/o.,D/o.,W/o.
|Designation||Occupation||Residential Address With House No.|
|1||Dr.G.Lakshmi Narayana Rao||Chief Pattern||Principal||Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology & Science Nusthalapur Karimnagar|
S/o K.Subramanyam Achari
|PRESIDENT||DGM,NTPC||Qtr No:c1/72,Mahashakti nagar,kudgi,NTPC
|3||Ch.Ramesh S/o Ch.Laxmaiah||Vice
|Asst.Director,Dept Of Telecommunications ,Tamilanadu||H:No:9-1-142,Bhagath Nagar,Karimnagar|
|4||S.Gopal Reddy S/o
|Associate Professor,Dept.of EEE,jits||H:No:8-3-28 Bhagath Nagar,Karimnagar|
|5||G.Ravi Shankar Reddy
S/o G.Rama Subba Reddy
|Associate Professor,Dept.of ECE,CVR College,Hyderabad.||H:No:2-2-18/18/5,D.D Colony,Bagh
|6||K.Radhika Reddy D/o
|TREASURER||Associate Professor,Dept.of ECE,Jits,Karimnagar||H:No:2-10-1059,Near Shiva Theater, Jyothi Nagar, Karimnagar|
|7||Ch.Vishnu kumar S/o
|EXECUTIVE MEMBER||Associate Technology Manger,Capgemini,Hyedrabad||H:No:1-5-956/3,Road No:1,Citizen Colony, Father Balaiah Nagar,Alwal,Seundera bad|
|8||Ch.Sajan Rao S/oCh.Satya Narayana Rao||EXECUTIVE MEMBER||Associate Professor,Dept.of EEE,Jits||Flat No: 402,Kushal
- To maintain the accurate data of all the students of outgoing batches and record their placements individually by creating a database and constantly upgrading the information base.
- To maintain rapport with old students, who are working in different companies in different vicinities.
- To promote closer relations between students and alumni by organizing student-alumni events and networking opportunities.
- To help link students to a vibrant international alumni community for personal and professional networking.
- To invite and interact with old students when they visit the institute and motivate them to contribute to the development of our education with up-to-date information on the labor market.
- To organize an annual Alumni event once a year (preferably in the month of February or March) to conduct get-together of all old students.
- To enhance our international Alumni activities in the near future.
- To organize public lectures by prominent old students who have distinguished themselves in their field.